Friday, April 4, 2008

So close to talking...

I can almost hear words now. Lately, Trevor has started to imitate sounds that Kris and I say. We have him saying, "dewy, dewy, dewy" and "giggity" (Family Guy) and "gaa, gaa" and "naa, naa" Still can't get a "mama" or "dada" out of either one of them consistently.

Alex is more interested in MOVING so he's a little behind Trevor on that. But I'm sure it will be just like everything else and he'll watch Trevor for a while and then he'll prefect it and pass Trevor up. It has happened on every other milestone, crawling, walking, even eating with a fork.

Alex has however, been saying some really weird sounds. I'm not sure what he's trying to say or do but they are definitely very different. It's not the typical, "uhn" that we hear all the time.

Oh and I don't know if I've written about this yet (twinmomesia). But the boys definitely have their own language. There was one day that Kris was on the couch with Alex reading a book and Trevor came over and started trying to get up on the couch. Alex talked in what sounded like gibberish and was pointing away, and Trevor just did an about-face and walked away and read his own book in a corner. Can you tell who the dominate one is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.