Friday, April 4, 2008

From spinning to Flipping

Trevor and Alex have gone from spinning to flipping. For awhile now Trevor has been bending over and putting his head on the floor acting like he was going to do a somersault but never quite completing the process. So two days ago now he did that and I flipped his legs over himself. He had a surprised look on his face at first then he started giggling. He got up and ran over to me and put his head down again.


Alex was watching this unfold but he wasn't too sure about it. So I bent him over and flipped him. It scared him so he stayed away for a little bit and watched as Trevor continued his somersaults. Trevor unfortunately stopped putting his head down so I had to start folding him over so that I could flip his feet over.


Well Alex started seeing how much fun Trevor was having and he thought he understood. So he came running to me sat on my lap and put his head on the floor. He was ready. So I flipped him over and he just LOVED it. He giggled and when he gets excited now he runs in place and bobs his head up and down. Silliest thing. So he started do that and ran over to do it again.


Now were at the point where I get to teach them about turns. If Trevor still hasn't gone by the time Alex gets back Alex has to wait. They actually did this very well. I was impressed. Alex still is bending over and putting his head on the floor for me so I just have to flip him. Trevor I'm still working on and I have do it all for him.


It's also pretty amazing at the difference of the THUD between Alex and Trevor. Trevor makes a THUD and Alex makes a bump. I can't believe the difference in their weights and they don't actually look like they should weigh so different.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Maybe they have different densities.

Great stories about these little guys, I love reading about them!