Saturday, July 26, 2008

My baby's sick

Kris and I tried to get away this weekend, while my mother-in-law watched the boys. Well we had a great night. But Saturday morning while I was in the pool Kris got a phone call from Sandy, Trevor's sick, he didn't sleep all night and he threw up this morning. He has a fever and she was going to call the doctor. Well when I got back I took a shower and Kris and I just packed up and went home. Around 3:30 Trevor had just woken up from his nap, which was taken on me because he wasn't sleeping in his crib, and he was BURNING UP!!! We took his temperature and it was 102, then 103 so I took him to the Beaumont Medical Center. When we got there his temperature was 104. He did very well at the doctor's office. He let the doctor listen to his chest and he even did remarkably well with the thoart culture. His strep test came back negative though. So they gave us a dose of Motrin and sent us away. With the instructions to see the doctor on Monday. MONDAY!!! MY BABY IS BURNING UP NOW!!! But after about an hour or an hour and a half Trevor's fever was down and he was actually playing and running around. He's actually sleep now. Let's hope he sleeps long enough tonight to feel better and no ER visits tonight...

No comments: