Thursday, March 20, 2008

The One with The Hand Gestures.

Okay so does everyone remember the Friends' episode where Monica and Ross are fighting over their childhood and it comes out that Ross used to bump his fist together (thumbs out) as a replacement to flipping the bird? Well that is some background for later in this blog.

I have recently started walking the boys around the block after dinner. And this particular day I couldn't because it was raining and icky and cold. So Trevor kept doing his sign language for shoes which is bump your fists together thumbs in, and hat which is taping your head. These are things we put on before we go for a walk. Then he would start waving to say bye-bye. So I had to tell him that we couldn't go bye-bye because the weather was too bad. So he would cycle through his signs again. Then he got really frustrated with me and bumped his fist together (thumbs out) with some attitude and turned and walked away. It TOTALLY reminded me of Ross's "flipping the bird" and it just cracked me up. So I took them for a walk anyway...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I totally remember that episode! Hilarious post.