Sunday, October 28, 2007

Zoo Boo again


I went to the Zoo Boo again tonight. This time I went with the girls I grew up with. Angie, Angie, Rachel and Megan. Rachel and Megan's parents were there and Angie Twiss's mom was there too. We all had a really good time and this is a picture of all the kids except Kyle and Brennan, my mom brought them too. From the left the kids are Leyton (2), Gavin (2-1/2), Alison (1-1/2), Mason (2), Tori (1 - 3 weeks younger than my boys), Trevor and Alex. I bought the boys some flashlight sparkley things and they just enjoyed being out again. It was cold this time though.
We also stayed for the show this time. Trevor absolutely loved the show. Alex liked the music and was dancing with Trevor. The show was pretty good and interactive, though my kids weren't interactive yet. It was fun to see the girls again. Ross Menendez said that we could almost get the softball team back together again. I was just excited to see everyone again and hopefully I'll get to see them some more.

1 comment:

LYNN said...

Great costumes....I'll check out your blog often now that I know you have one...you have to check out Cowtown Stacey's from mine...really funny...especially one titled Smelly Cat...