Monday, October 8, 2007

First Timer

I've seen other peoples blogs and thought they were cool so I thought I'd start my own. Though I know I will not be able to post often because I'll be too busy but hopefully I'll have fun doing this. I still have to figure out everything but I'm sure it will come easy enough in time.

So if you're reading this you probably already know about me but I'll give a quick synapses. I am an Electrical Engineer for Jacobs Technology which designs and builds wind tunnels and other test facilities. We currently have a lot of work with NASA while they get ready for the Constellation project.

I am also a mom of 13 month old twin boys who are walking and getting ready to run and working on talking very soon. Their names are Alex and Trevor, and my husband stays home with them, he loves it, though I think he's really getting burned out. So he's taking a vacation weekend next weekend which will be my first weekend alone with the boys by myself. It should be interesting, I'll definitely post during or after that experience.

So check back often and I'll try to figure out how the picture posting works.

No comments: