Sunday, May 18, 2008

Joys of Garage Sale-ing

This weekend was the big Huntington Woods citywide garage sale. I didn't go out on Friday so I figured that I missed the good deals. But I was walking the boys to the park on Saturday and OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh the deals I found. I got a train table for only $50 (over $100 retail). I got an awesome ride on Thomas the train and track for $10, (retails for $250 new) and I got some wooden puzzles some magnetic letters and I got a slide for $25. Trevor has mastered getting up and down the slide already. The first one that he's been able to do that with. And here they are riding Thomas. They haven't quite figured out how to hold the button down to keep Thomas moving but they'll get there. They still know how to have fun with it.



Except for the traffic and people who park across my driveway I LOVE garage sale weekend!

No comments: