Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NASA Finally

Well it took me awhile but I finally got to travel to a NASA facility. I am at Johnson Space Center in Houston Texas this week. I'm learning more than I ever thought I would learn about NASA stuff. I got to take a lot of tours that I can't tell you about but I've seen some really cool stuff. I'm also learning about the stuff they'll need to bring out of moth balls to help support the CEV and MSL projects. See I'm even talking in acronyms now... :-) I can give you one hint as to one thing that I did get to see. It was where "Houston, we have a problem" was heard on earth. I actually saw the actual control consoles and screens used during that mission. It was so cool. I also visited the visitor's center and gift shop. I really could've done some damage in that gift shop. Actually I did, I hope Kris isn't reading this. :)
I don't know how much I'm allowed to talk about so I'm just going to stop here. Who knows who reads these things.

No comments: