Sunday, June 1, 2008

Race for a Cure


Saturday May 31st: I participated in my first Race for a Cure 5 K walk this year. I've done chairty walks before just not this one specfically. It was a lot of fun and A LOT more people then I've ever walked with before. Sandy, my mother-in-law, walked with me and we walked with a team that Steph's co-workers created for her aunt who is a survivor of breast cancer. Our team name was BooBolicous. We also got on TV with Jay Towers on Fox 2 around 8:30 AM if you happen to be watching the news then. We had a great time the weather was great, it could've been a little cooler but it's Michigan I can't complain with what we got. At least it didn't rain while we were walking.

I just thought the Tiger looked really cute with his Red Wings Jersey on so I had to throw this picture in. GO WINGS!!! Beat Pittsburgh!!!
Steph, Sandy and me, sportin' our Ford Race for a Cure bandanas, and Boobolious visors.

No comments: